The alpha version of FYN Talent Marketplace is launched on 19th March 2018. Hunting bounties for ICOs is its initial focus and currently, the FundYourselfNow team is working with 10,000 bounty hunters through the existing bounty programs. The platform aims to serve the Blockchain projects out there which are seeking skilled professionals and freelancers to help them out. It may be a smart contract development, web development, community management or Marketing. And this is why FYN Talent Marketplace is here for. This marketplace aims to provide every resource that can make an ICO project successful.
FundYourselfNow is a crowdfunding platform that offers help to people to raise funds for their projects. The initial coin offering was successfully completed in July 2017 with more than 6000 ETH raised. After officially launching its token FYN last October 2017, it has grown to be one of the leading cryptocurrency crowdfunding platforms in the world with more than 12,000 active platform users.
Kenneth Tan, COO of FundYourselfNow said “We understand the pain of every Blockchain and ICO Project. One of the key things to make your idea happen is to build a dream team and this is why we launched this Marketplace so that every project will be able to find the talent it needs and at the same time, will be able to list bounties and invite bounty hunters.”
The current launch involves Bounty listing and Bounty hunting only.
Some of the features available in the alpha version for Freelancers and Bounty Hunters are:
- Public Profile – Bounty Hunters will be able to build their public profile. They can add an Avatar, Resume, Contact details, Summary, Skills and languages. This way, they will be able to showcase their skills to Bounty posters why you are the perfect candidate for them.
- Profile settings – Under settings, bounty hunters will be allowed to give their ETH address so that they can receive their rewards for successfully contributing to the projects.
- Application Status – Freelancers can check the status of their applications on Application Review page. They will be able to directly contact the Bounty lister, if required.
Some of the features available for Bounty Listers are:
- Profile Page – Bounty Listers will have a Profile Page where the details about the Job/Bounty will be displayed with an option for freelancers to apply. All the skills, rewards, time needed related information will be available on the page.
- Posted Bounties – The Bounty listers will be able to check all their posted bounties under their profile. The details will include Posted date, ending date, vacancies remaining, no. of applications received etc.
- Create Bounty Page – Under Create a bounty page, Bounty Listers can add the details pertaining to the bounty program or job. This will include skills, requirements, job description, Reward Type etc.
- Application Review – Listers will be able to review the applications of all the candidates that applied. They will be able to directly contact the candidate and have one-to-one conversation through messaging.
The full-fledged version of the marketplace is planned to be launched in the upcoming months, where other than hunting or listing bounties, actual job posters and freelancers will be able to connect.
With two major partnerships, the company successfully launched FYN Vietnam last 15th December 2017. At the moment, the team is preparing for the final launch of FYN Talent Marketplace in upcoming months.
Join the discussion on FYN Telegram at https://t.me/fundyourselfnow
This is a sponsored press release and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or views held by any employees of The CoinCryptoz. This is not investment, trading, or gambling advice. Always conduct your own independent research.